Kew Ong Yah Temple 后港斗母宫 (百年古庙)

Kew Ong Yah Temple 后港斗母宫 (百年古庙)
Conservation of Kew Ong Yah Temple at 779A Upper Serangoon road
后港斗母宫 (百年古庙)

Kew Ong Yah Temple was founded in 1902, it is the first palace in Singapore dedicated to the Nine Emperor (九皇大帝) deities. After more than one hundred years of inheritance and development, the belief has become an indispensable part of the religious life of the Lion City. On 14 January 2005, the Preservation of Monuments Board officially gazettes the temple as a national monument.